Case Wins and Appeals
- U.S. v. K (resolution of an alleged multimillion dollar tax fraud case with six months confinement, 2012).
- U.S. v. M. (eve-of-trial dismissal of all charges, 2008).
- People v. C. (acquittal in State fraud case, 2007).
- U.S. v. K. (found guilty of 4 counts, but Ninth Circuit granted bail pending appeal, 2005).
- U.S. v. A. and K. (hung jury in tax case, 2005).
- U.S. v. L. (hung jury, customs fraud trial, 2003).
- U.S. v. W. (acquittal in a pharmaceuticals trial, 2003).
- M. v. LAPD ($1.8 millions verdict for police brutality, District Court, 2003).
- U.S. v. R. (acquittal in $49 million telemarketing case, 2003).
- U.S. v. Kloehn, 620 F.3d 1123 (9th Cir. 2010)
- U.S. v. Gross, 307 F. 3d 1043 (9th Cir. 2002).
- U.S. v. Mikaelian, 168 F.3d 380 (9th Cir. 1999).
- U.S. v. Mett, 65 F.3d 1531 (9th Cir. 1995).
- U.S. v. U.S. District Court (DeLorean case), 717 F.2d 478 (9th Cir. 1984).